Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fring Software

Since I bought my new bao bei, the only software dat I installed is Garmin.. Now I get to know another software called Fring through my fren's blog.. So I go into the website n download the software..

After I downloaded the software, I tried on it.. Oh no~! It's charging me.. It deduct my credit.. >.< Coz as I read in her blog, she said dat "FREE chatting without using any credits.." Besides dat, she oso said dat "Free talk, live chat & interact. You can connect with all your mobile friends. It's free." Then I feel curious about it n ask her.. She said if use the Maxis Broadband, then it will charge for the usage.. but if take it to McD or Starbuck, using the free WIFI.. then it's free.. Juz like taking own laptop to McD and online.. ^^

Fring mobile download



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner