Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009

hmmm, time really flies.. another year is gone.. same as previous yrs, i juz stayed at home n watching tv.. when times come, juz send sms to my frens to wish them Happy New Year 2009..

new year, new life.. everyone oso have their own new year resolution.. same goes to mine.. xD

1st: Health - same as previous yrs, i will take good care of myself, therefore i'm not dat easy to get sick
2nd: Career - work harder n improve myself.. xD
3rd: Family - wish my family is healthy oways :D
4th: Relationship - wish the relationship wif my beloved is getting stronger n stronger xD
xD

thats wat i wanna to achieve n looking towards in Year 2009~! wish me all the best~!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner