Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Doctor's last word !!!‏

A 20-yr old pretty, sexy and sensual girl went to see a Psychiatrist.

Girl: Doctor, I'm so angry at my boyfriend that I must call him Bastard. I feel that he's gone too far, and he deserves it.

Doc: Hmm? Such a word is strong and rude. But may be you have your own reasons. Tell me about it so that I can help you.

Girl: Yes, thank you, Doctor. There was one night...we parked our car besides the beach and we were alone... and... he held my hand....

Doc: Did he hold your hand like this?

Girl: Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're holding it now

Doc: If it's only this, he doesn't deserve to be called Bastard. It means he doesn't want to be separated from you.

Girl: Then, he leaned his body towards me... and hugged me...

Doc: Like this?

Girl: Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're doing.

Doc: It's not a Bastard. It means he wanna stay forever by your side

Girl: Then he kissed me..

Doc: Like this?

Girl: Yes, Doctor. Exactly like how you're kissing me.

Doc: If its only a kiss like this, seriously you can't call him Bastard. It means he adores you.

Girl: Then he put his hands inside my clothes and touched my boobs, Doc...

Doc: Like this?

Girl: Yes, Doctor... exactly like that

Doc: It's not behavior of a bastard. It means he wants to protect you.

Girl: Then he took off all my clothes... slowly...

Doc: Did you resist?

Girl: No. I let him do it, coz I love him...

Doc: Did he take off your clothes like this?

Girl: Yes, Doctor. Until I'm completely naked like now......

Doc: He still doesn't deserve to be called Bastard, because it means he wanna learn about your body completely.

Girl: Then he kissed me and put his.... inside me and had sex with me...

Doc: Did he do it just like what we do?

Girl: Yes, Doctor. Exactly the same

Doc: You still can't call him Bastard. It means he needs you.

Girl: But then he told me that he has AIDS. . . . . . . . .


All the staff and patients outside heard the doctor screaming,

BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRD ! ! !

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner