Thursday, April 3, 2008

~1st of April 2008~

as i reached office yesterday, i went to toilet to wash hands.. i press some sabun but it terkena my shirt.. OMG~! @@ i washed it until bottom of my shirt all wet >< i told my fren about it, then she said i kena played by the sabun coz it is April Fool =.=' i straight away speechless.. :X

ok, kena played by sabun.. NVM~! since i had taken my breakfast before i went to work, so i din went for lunch during lunch time.. but around 3something i felt hungry n want to go downstair to buy some food to eat.. walk half way, my shoes spoil.. OMG~! wat a bad luck for me.. ><

then i went back to office n sms my bf, asked he whether can fetch me home or not.. unfortunately, his boss is there.. so he kenot go out.. :S nvm~! my boss back from outside.. then i asked him whether got elephant glu or not.. he said, "my house got.." =.=' i'm speechless again.. then he asked, "y u need it?" i said my shoes had spoiled, need to glu it.. he said elephant glu dun have.. juz have UHU glu but i cant tahan.. haiz~! then he asked me how to go back later.. i said i dunno.. :S

finally, it is 5pm.. my boss asked me, "want go back?? i fetch u back.." haha~! my boss so kind.. luckily he fetch me back.. or else, i have to sleep in the office :P

normally, April Fool was kena played by people but i kena played by sabun n my stupid shoes.. 1st time in my life ><

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner