Wednesday, August 30, 2006

~y like dat~???

haiz... 2day my mood is very down... hmmm... not only very down.. is very very down.. until i dunno how to describe dat kind of feeling..

dis morning, around 11something, i received their call.. saying dat i'm failed again... they told me dat i still got d last chance to attempt it... i had tried my best to do for d best for it.. y still knot get through from it?? i really cant understand... haiz.. it is quite hard for me to restart all over again... from down to up... my dad i spent quite a lot of $$$ on me adi.. so i had think twice, if i try it again n failed once again, i really 1 2 give up adi.. n come out to work for d society.

once i get dat news, i straight away call my dear n tell him about it... luckily.. still got him to "an wei" me... but y everytime i need him dat time, he is not bside wif me... anyway, nvm lah... talk on d phone oso same nia..

oklah... dun 1 2 talk about it adi lah... continue in d next blog...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner