Wednesday, August 24, 2005

~Noisy Morning~

when i'm still sleeping nicely dis morning, i was suddenly wake up by my lousy h/mate... wats d hell man... nt d 1st time he disturb while i'm sleeping.. he used 2 on d songs very loud when i was sleeping...but i'm juz keep my mouth shut... how will u feel when u r in a nice sleep n suddenly was wake up by someone?? is very angry rite?? summore i slept very late last nite.. around 4am n i hv 2 wake up so early dis morning...

one nite when i was talking on d phone, n he suddenly knock my door n asked me 2 slow down my voice coz had disturb him sleeping.. wats d hell man... i din complain 2 him but he complain 2 me 1st... nvm.. i tahan...

seems he was saying like dat 2 me dat nite, so i had make up my mind 2 go 2 his room n asked him 2 slow down his voice... in addition, his fren is oso in his room dat time...i dun care his fren is there or not, i still in my situation which is 1 2 asked him 2 slow down his voice.. y shud i giv him face??? after dat, i go bec 2 my room n 1 2 continue 2 sleep but i cant sleep adi... really pek chek nia... @#%#!@@%#

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Emmie's E-Diary@2012 . Template Design By: SkinCorner